1.Abstract SubmissionFor attendees who are interested in submitting an abstract only for an oral or poster presentation without publications, please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below:
● Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing 200-250 words;
● A cover letter page is required to include a short biography of the corresponding author/presenter with following information:
1) Full Name;
2) Title information (Prof. / Dr. / Mr./ Ms.) (Teacher / Student);
3) Affiliation information (Department, University/Institution) + Country;
4) Research Interests;
● Abstract should be submitted in .doc format according to the Abstract Template;
● Kindly mark "Abstract for Oral/Poster Presentation" when submitting the abstract via the Online Submission System;
● Acceptance or rejection will be notified within two weeks via e-mail email@example.com.
2.Full Paper Submission● Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished papers in English on their research relevant to the conference topics and theme. Submission of any manuscript that contains redundant or duplicate publication of the same or very similar research work violates the policies of recommendation and publication will be rejected.
● Manuscripts should not be simultaneously considered for publication elsewhere.
● Full papers are required to submitted via the Online Submission System.
1) For Conference Proceeding:Accepted full papers will be published in Conference proceedings in the book series: Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering (LNCE) (All books in the series now indexed by Scopus and EI Compendex database!).
Authors are required to prepare and format their papers using the following LNCE template (Microsoft Word or LaTeX templates):
a. Word template
b. LaTeX stylefile
Normally we expect the paper is 10-12 pages. If the paper exceeds 12 pages, the extra page charges will be required from the 13th page.
The acceptance notification and the registration instructions will be sent to authors once papers are accepted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Licence to Publish Agreement
Each contribution must be accompanied by a Springer Nature Licence to Publish agreement. Modified agreements are not acceptable. The corresponding author, who is also marked as such in the header of the paper, must sign the agreement on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper, having gained their permission to do so. He or she signs and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
The corresponding author must be available to check the paper before it is published. Please note that once a paper has been delivered to Springer, changes relating to the authorship of the paper cannot be made. Authors’ names cannot be added or deleted, their order cannot be changed, and the corresponding author cannot be altered.
2) For related SCI Journals• For authors who are only interested in publishing papers in SCI journals NOT considering LNCE conference proceeding, please prepare the paper according to requirements of the journals.
• No strict typesetting is required before your initial submission but please refer to the LNCE template mentioned above for basic layout and format. After pre-review and peer review process by at least two reviewers, a propriate SCI indexed journal will be recommended to you attached with the template required by the journal accordingly.
3.Notes for ACEER Authors:• Both abstract and full paper submissions are required to be submitted through the Online Submission System.
• For papers to be published in Conference Proceedings (LNCE), there will be a charge of $ 60. 00 USD for each additional page beyond 12 pages.
• For papers to be published in some SCI indexed journals, there will also be a charge for each additional page. For details, please consult the organizing committee before submission.