The online oral presentation will be conducted via Microsoft Teams Meeting. The link of the conference room will be available one month before the conference date.
- Each presentation includes 3 minutes for preparation and Q&A / discussion.
The presentation PPT could be designed as you like with requirements as below:
√ The conference logo should be added to each PPT slide;
√ Title, presenter and affiliation information should be indicated in the first slide;
√ Each slide should be concise, uncluttered and readable from a distance; include only key words and phrases for visual reinforcement.
- Online Oral presenters can find their assigned presentation time by searching the paper ID on the conference program. All presentation times are shown in China Standard Time (GMT+8).
- All presenters are requested to reach the Online Session Room prior to the schedule time and complete their presentation on time.
- Signed and stamped electronic presentation certificate would be issued via e-mail after the conference.
Pre-recorded Video Presentation
If you are not able to deliver the presentation through Teams at your assigned time, please record the presentation at your convenience time and send It to us, we will play it at your speech time.
The video uploaded should be in the format of .mp4. Please check the below manners for reference:
√ How to record a video with PowerPoint
√ How to record a video with ZOOM
- The Video submission deadline is on June 25, 2022, please upload the video via submission system.
- The video would be posted on the conference website for interaction after pre-review and confirmation, if you do not want to post it publicly, please inform us via e-mail.
Important NoticeDue to the nature of an online conference, all posted video presentations and poster presentations will be available publicly. It is important for presenters to understand that items available at the conference website are, public, citable, shareable, and available online for a long time.
Presenters who have preliminary/sensitive data that do not comfortable posting online, please take care of your data and change the information you choose to include in your presentation.
For attendees, in case some works are in progress, we expect you not to cite them or download them without permission of the presenter.